The Practical and Affordable Solution for Divorce Financial Settlements
We envision a divorce process that allows you to keep your money in your family by
developing affordable, common sense solutions that are compassionate, straightforward
and transparent that result in empowered decision making.
Empowered decision making.
Keep more of your money in your family.
Planning for your financial future.
Carlie Berke Headapohl
I have worked on over 75 marital dissolution cases that were predominantly settled through alternative dispute resolution. I am dedicated to helping my divorce clients optimize their financial settlements by providing thoughtful, thorough and objective financial analyses.
Carlie’s Divorce Mottos:
1. “Keep as much money in your family as possible.”
2. “Think of the financial settlement in your divorce as a business transaction.”
3. “Fair is in the eyes of the beholder. It is a loaded word in divorce.”
4. “You do have a pre-nup, it is called California Family Law.”
5. “Focus on maximizing net dollars in your pocket by avoiding costly mistakes in divorce including ignoring impact of taxes, excessive legal fees, not managing emotions during the process.”
6. “There is a linear relationship between how long your divorce will take and how much it will cost you and your family both financially and emotionally.”
Gray divorce has increased 109% in the past 25 years.
Find the Support You Need
The divorce rate has doubled for adults fifty and higher in the last 25 years. Understanding the process and how to navigate your emotions will save you personal stress and money. See which presentation is best for you. Statistic Source: Pew Research Center
Family law attorneys and other advisors must be proactive in ensuring they understand how these changes may affect their clients.read more
Get started on your new path today.
Your Money Advocate
We envision a divorce process that allows you to keep your money in your family by developing affordable, common sense solutions that are compassionate, straightforward and transparent, resulting in empowered decision making.
Office Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm
Call Us: 858-342-7756