The Practical and Affordable Solution for Divorce Financial Settlements
We envision a divorce process that allows you to keep your money in your family by
developing affordable, common sense solutions that are compassionate, straightforward
and transparent that result in empowered decision making.
Discover the Benefits of Working with
CDFA® and CVA Carlie Berke (formerly Headapohl)
Become empowered in your decision making
- Marital home options and analyses
- Dividing retirement assets
- Analysis of division of assets and debts
- Support calculations
Keep more of your money in your family
- Lifestyle analysis
- Reimbursement analyses, epstein, watts, other credits
- After-tax analyses
- Pre and post divorce budgets and financial planning
Planning for your financial future
- Debt analysis and restructuring
- Financial education and organization
- Adult children and money
- Financial planning during transitions
Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Founder of Your Money Advocate
I have worked on over 75 marital dissolution cases that were predominantly settled through alternative dispute resolution. I am dedicated to helping my divorce clients optimize their financial settlements by providing thoughtful, thorough and objective financial analyses.
Gray divorce has increased 109% in the past 25 years.
Find the Support You Need
The divorce rate has doubled for adults fifty and higher in the last 25 years. Understanding the process and how to navigate your emotions will save you personal stress and money. See which presentation is best for you. Statistic Source: Pew Research Center
Carlie’s Divorce Mottos:
1. “Keep as much money in your family as possible.”
2. “Think of the financial settlement in your divorce as a business transaction.”
3. “Fair is in the eyes of the beholder. It is a loaded word in divorce.”
4. “You do have a pre-nup, it is called California Family Law.”
5. “Focus on maximizing net dollars in your pocket by avoiding costly mistakes in divorce including ignoring impact of taxes, excessive legal fees, not managing emotions during the process.”
6. “There is a linear relationship between how long your divorce will take and how much it will cost you and your family both financially and emotionally.”
Recent Articles That Can Help You
Business and Professional Associations
Get started on your new path today.
Your Money Advocate
We envision a divorce process that allows you to keep your money in your family by developing affordable, common sense solutions that are compassionate, straightforward and transparent, resulting in empowered decision making.
Office Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm
Call Us: 858-342-7756